• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Yipee

Started by Tess (Tassie D), June 20, 2008, 07:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

Hubby got me a new computer today. It has 2gig of ram compared to the old one(256mb) so I won't have time to make a coffee while it boots up. Now all I have to do is put all my programs on it and all my folders.  :wow:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

AWRIIIIIGHT!
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Hannie

Way to go!
Congratulations! (nice hubby!)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Tess

What a wonderful gift from hubby! You'll love having all that extra power.

You can yell what a couple of youngsters did two years ago when we were at the Air Fest.  They had a booth with beautiful jewelry, and Lon bought me several pieces because they were so unusual.  (Realize, now, that my husband is very quiet and shy most of the time.)  And the two gals with the jewelry booth started yelling "Great boyfriend alert!  Great boyfriend alert!"  I don't think I've ever seen the poor guy turn so red!

So, I, in turn will say "Great boyfriend alert!"  Have fun with your new toy!

G
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

256 to 2 gigs?  Wow!!  You will be blown away by how much faster everything runs!  Have fun with the new toy!!

Christine

klassylady25

You'll love it Tassie!!

klassylady25

You'll really have a ball knowing that you aren't as limited.  Give your hubby a  :hug: (I mean one more)

mschonher

Congrats on the new toy, you'll be so spoiled after using a computer that fast.  Enjoy Tassie. 

Mary

Mhayes

WHAT WAS THAT???

(TassieD on 2 gig!!)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Ausimax

OK! No excuses now for Slow photo distribution. :knuppel:
Nice one Tess, the way to go. :up:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!