• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Some changes at OPR...

Started by cmpentecost, June 15, 2008, 01:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

Thank you to everyone for their support.  It was not an easy decision to make.

And Margie, make sure you go shopping for your red shoes!!  And for Tess and Hannie, I'm working on packaging up the manuals on how to run the spotting machine!!  They are rather large manuals, but I'll have them shipped to you!!   :funny:

Christine

Mhayes

Since I live in Kansas, I won't have to shop for the the red shoes. I  ;) do pretty well with the clicking my heels together, which may account for all of the tornadoes. So far this year we have had a record of 172.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

marge

The compliments are all well deserved as is your break from the administrative part of OPR.
Thanks for everything and for raising the bar for the handling of photos.
Marge R.

cmpentecost

I wish Margie and all of OPR all the best.  I made a lot of special friends within OPR, and, I have a lot of special memories.  I hope to keep it that way.

It's probably best you leave my posting as is, without any responses.

My best to you all.

Christine

John

Quote from: cmpentecost on June 22, 2008, 11:58:17 PM
I wish Margie and all of OPR all the best.  I made a lot of special friends within OPR, and, I have a lot of special memories.  I hope to keep it that way.

It's probably best you leave my posting as is, without any responses.

My best to you all.

Christine

Christine,

Thank you for your tireless efforts over the past 2 years.  Countless families have been healed by your passion to do good work.  As you move on with your next endeavor, I hope you hold those people's smiles as proof that your tenure made a difference.

Locking this to honor your request for no responses.

John

cmpentecost

Many of you have inquired as to the whereabouts of my office.  As with any remodeling job, something usually has to be removed to make way for the changes.  With the addition of another distributor to OPR, there simply wasn't room for 7 offices.

My office still exists, but is "behind the scenes".  If there is something specific in my office that you wanted information on, I'm sure John could retrieve that for you.

I appreciate everyone's concerns and thoughts.  I'm now off to the mountains for the remainder of the summer, so you probably won't be seeing much of me.  I know you are in great hands with Margie at the helm!   :up:

Christine