• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Wedding Day

Started by Candice, February 10, 2009, 07:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

This is the starting place.   I am pondering it greatly!!
Candice

Hannie

Bets, what a doozy!  You are a hero for taking this one!
I tried some levels adjustment and part of this photo is not bad  but the lady on the left is almost completely gone.  It looks like it was an older lady, with her hair parted in the middle and pinned up.

:loveit:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Holy moley, Betts.  Are  you out of your mind????  And to think I almost grabbed this one, since I love pulling ghosts out of the debris.  I tried everything I could think of, and got nothing more than what's visible on the original.  Good luck with this one.  I hope you still have hair left when you're done!

Hugs,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

Here's my impression.

The bride and the groom's arms are linked. The bride, for lack of anything else to call her, is carrying a bouquet.  The girl on the left... well I can put back a lot of things but that HAIRLINE is so wierd.... I'd hate to do it and have her look like a Klingon!  Any thoughts to that folks?

Oh, and what's worse Hannie and Glenna, is that this picture looked colorized.  I swear the bride has blue eyes!!!

And Glenna, don't worry about the hair.  It's gone!   ::)
Candice

haleygd

Not to throw a monkey wrench into it but are you sure it is a women on the left? I am thinking a see a fella with a center part bowl cut similar to the grooms...
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

Mhayes

Gary, I think you are just trying to make up for the last mistaken gender identity!  :funny:  My feelings are that the person on the left is best left out of the picture.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I can do that with a crop Margie and still maintain the size however the call is yours. 
Candice

Mhayes

Bets, I would go ahead and make it background and fill it where the person is. I forget what the dimensions are, but this would save not making it smaller with a crop.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

A crop with the same dimensions:

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hannie, that looks good!  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

That's the way I'll go with it then. 
Thanks,
Bets :)
Candice

Candice

It's getting there.  I pulled the picture... I'm not pleased!!  grrr  LOL  But I'll be back.
Candice