• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Thank you.

Started by truckersau, December 19, 2007, 04:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truckersau

Just a quick update, looks like Harley will be home Monday afternoon. So he'll be home for Christmas.

glennab

Ray, that's wonderful.  The best medicine Harley can have is being surrounded by loving family on Christmas.  Please give him lots of extra hugs for me.  And I'm sending hopes that you and all family have the most joyous holiday imaginable!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ratz

What great news Ray!! Have a wonderful Christmas to you all! :loveit: :hug:

klassylady25

Tess (Tassie D)

Great news Ray. Harley's card is on its way to you.
Knowing the postal service this time of year he may get it by New Years eve.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

That's great news Ray! Ditto on the card being sent out. At the post office they said around 5 days, but I think they were kidding. Keep us posted on how Harley is doing. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Just read your post Ray, that must have been a horrible experience for the poor little lad and you.  I am so happy to hear that Harley was back home for Christmas and is doing well, hopefully he will recover fully!  (it is a little late but I sent him card)

All the best wishes,

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

Thanks Hannie.
I think the worst part for him now, is most of the stuff he got for Christmas requires two hands to use.

truckersau

Hi pop said I could use his login to thank everyone.
but I have to use 1 finger on each hand at the moment
Tassie D thank you for you card its great.
Harley. bye

Tess (Tassie D)

Glad to hear you are on the mend Harley. Won't be long and you'll be back on the playstation.  :hug:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

Harley, I have a friend that is 65 years young and he types the same way.  ;)  You're doing great.  I sent a card, sure hope it can swim!  Have a grand New Year. 

Miss Candy

cmpentecost

My husband also types with one finger on each hand!  Nothing wrong with that!!

Christine

Ausimax

I'm a "Touch" typist, I use one finger on each hand and touch all the wrong keys! ;D

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Ratz

My daughter calls it Typing Like a Lizard!....but it gets the job done.

Hannie

Hi Harley!  Great to see you up and typing!  Have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]