• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Really weird........but you need to read this.

Started by cmpentecost, April 23, 2008, 12:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klassylady25

She's dangerous when she does that!   :wow::up:

glennab

Candy, yes she is (dangerous, that is!)  Be vewy vewy afwaid!  I are!

G
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

I dunno......I'm going to guess there is nothing to be afraid of.  For those of you that saw the movie "Field of Dreams", he heard the whisper "build it, and they will come".  Perhaps this is something similar???

Christine

marge

If you have wood siding, maybe he's going after the carcases of all of the termites that froze to death in the Bozeman winter.

cmpentecost

Marge...they're still frozen!  Winter will NOT leave, and it's looking like it will be following me to Wisconsin and Minnesota.  <sigh>........

Chris

cmpentecost

No signs of the woodpecker tonight.  I wonder if I'll see him in WI/MN??  I'll keep you posted.

Chris

Hannie

Quote from: cmpentecost on April 23, 2008, 07:19:26 PM
I dunno......I'm going to guess there is nothing to be afraid of.  For those of you that saw the movie "Field of Dreams", he heard the whisper "build it, and they will come".  Perhaps this is something similar???

Christine

Oh boy, a team of ghost baseball players are going to join the forum!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

With a mascot woodpecker!  Sounds vewy vewy swange! 

mschonher

A little bird told me the corporate jet is taking us all to Hawaii.  Everybody start packing!

Mary

cmpentecost

I had a window seat on the plane flying to Winona, which is always such a nice way to see the country.  As we were approacing our descent into La Crosse, I look out the window and what do I see but that same ol' woodpecker!  He was flying right along side the plane, smiling at me?  Hopefully, I'll find out what this ol' bird is up to, and I hope it's soon!    >:D

Chris

schen

Chris, I think you might have seen was a snow bird following you from Montana to Winona.  :wow:

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

kiska

They're ALL loco. Maybe the mold has already leeched into their brains.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Hannie

Or maybe the ghost baskeball players were on the same plane...
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

Would that be a case for possesion, Hannie?  Hmmmm