• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

You can see them now

Started by Pat, November 11, 2010, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Finally got these photos to post!  Would appreciate any comments or suggestions on the restore.  Thanks!

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Pat,

I think she looks beautiful! I would be tempted to lighten her hair a little by what it looks like around her forehead. This could go either way.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Great suggestion Margie!!  I'll give it a try.
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

glennab

Nice job, Pat.  I see two things I'd tweak.  On her right arm as we look at her, the repairs are still visible.  You could take the patch tool and get rid of those quickly.  And her forehead, especially down near her eyebrows, looks uneven in tone.

I definitely agree with Margie about lightening her hair just the slightest - I'd go all the way around her face so it's barely noticeable.

Cheers

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Pat

GK -you're absolutely right!  Thanks for the input.
Pat

Pat

I really appreciate everyone's input!  I've worked on her jacket sleve, eyebrow area and lightened her hair a smidge.  What do you think now?

Pat

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Thanks Margie!  I'm going to send this one back now and start on the next one.  Have a great weekend!
Pat

glennab

Pat, she looks bea-u-ti-ful!  Nice work.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Pat

Thank you GK!  I really enjoyed working on her and feel I learned a lot in the process.
Pat