• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Sunny Southport (UK)

Started by Neill, June 04, 2013, 11:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neill

Hello,

My name is Neill and I  lecture At Edge Hill University in the North west of England.  I have taught  photoshop for a few years (basic and intermediate) however I have never used my skills outside of the class room except for my own photographic  work (pinholes). 

Really enjoyed working on  the sample image, and knowing my time will make a difference to someone somewhere is priceless.

So hello from the UK and I'm not joking, The sun is shining...

Take care
Neill

Pat

Hello and welcome from Michigan Neill.  We are glad to have you join us and I am sure with your background you will be able to pass along some valuable tips when the really tough ones are posted for suggestions.  Looking forward to working with you.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Welcome to OPR Neill from Kansas. Your experience will serve you well here and also make for some interesting exchange of ideas. Hope to see more of you on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Hello Neill,

Welcome to OPR from sunny Michigan. 

I do not doubt it is sunny in England.  I have been to Birmingham England in January and it was 21 C and sunny so I know it does happen.

Mike
Mike S.

Neill

Thanks for the Welcome Guys and Gals,

Really looking forward to the challenge,  I teach quite a low level photoshop to the students as the have never used it before and I only have them for 12 weeks (2 hours a week).

Most of he time we do a bit of  "manipulation" put its basic and unfulfilling..   I have flexed my my photoshop muscles a few times for  comedy invites  for birthdays and such. 

Never thought I'd used my superpowers for good as it were...

Neill