• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Is there a chair here?

Started by mschonher, June 30, 2008, 09:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mschonher

Before I can finish this photo I need to know if there should be some part of the chair showing on our left side.  I appreciate any and all input.  Thanks a bunch.

Mary     :-*

Hannie

Hi Mary,

What a great picture, already starting to look good!
I don't think there is an armrest on our left side, I do seem to see a backrest behind her but that could be damage.  I think she sits on 2 seat-er type chair/settee or maybe one of those stools with 2 armrests joined at one of the corners?

:loveit:

Hannie 
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi Mary,

I feel I can see a hint of the arm in the shadow, I would be inclined to copy the existing arm and place it so it looks OK and then blend it back into the shadow, so you are aware it is there but it isn't prominent.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

klassylady25

I did not see an arm on the right side of the picture but I do see the back of the chair.   I ran this in CMYK.   

kiska

I see the back too, but no arm.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

Hi Mary

I ditto Candy and Kiska.  I see a back but no arm to our left.  Perhaps the chair is wide enough that the angle at which it's sitting doesn't allow the other arm to show.

G
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

mschonher

:hug:Thanks everyone for confirming what I thought. This feedback is a big help to me.  I too can see a bit of the back of the chair but couldn't imagine where the arm was.  It must be a settee so I'm moving forward without another arm.

Mary  :hug:

klassylady25

Ooooo I like the word-of-the-day:  Settee!!!   ;)