• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I didn't run away either!

Started by danielmeadows, June 21, 2011, 04:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danielmeadows

I dropped away almost as soon as I started some time ago, but at the time I was starting a business as a full time retoucher, and since then I've gone up in the world into high end work, including L'Oreal Paris and all manner of names I could drop to make myself sound awesome :cool:

Basically the work came in too quickly to keep up restoring here but I've thought about the great work this organisation does quite often, so here I am and I'll jump in whenever time allows. I'll be writing a blog post on my site also to try and get a few photographers and retouchers over here and participating with any luck. So sorry about the extended absence, how's OPR getting on? :)

Danny
~Daniel Meadows
- Retouching Website

Tess (Tassie D)

Welcome back Danny. I love your website, very well done. I just read your article on the top 5 mistakes and think its a great article, very much like what we do, keeping it looking real.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Welcome back Danny. I second Tess' thoughts on your website---beautifully put together! As soon as I have time I am going to sit down and read all of your articles. Thanks for all your help and stick around this time.  ;)

For any of you wanting to check out Danny's website, click on the round green globe below his name at the bottom.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Danny,

Absolutely love your website and the top 5 mistakes you listed.
Thanks for coming back and joining us to restore photos for flood victims.
There will be great new challenges for you out here!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]