• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Especially for Kurt

Started by glennab, March 13, 2007, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstruve

Thanks!  I even took a shower for the wedding.   :)

Kurt

glennab

Hi Kurt

Welcome back and congratulations! Felicia is lovely (thanks for verifying who's who, by the way, since you're lovely too!), and you both look so happy.  It's wonderful knowing that you have a life to build and share together.  I hope you are always as happy as Lon & I are.  We just celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary and the 31st anniversary of our becoming best friends.

I noticed the gorgeous quilt behind your wedding cake.  It looks very intricate and beautiful.  Not only is your wife a pretty lady, she's as talented as you are.  What a pair!  Awesome.

Very best wishes to both of you.  I'll look forward to your posting on the forum again.  I've missed you.

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

Great shot of your carving and the quilt.

Congrats and glad to see you back on the board.

:up2:

Dave

Congratulations Kurt! Looks like your lucky man. Nice to see you back on the boards.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Ausimax

Welcome back Kurt, The photos are great, just keep them in a safe dry place, we don't need the work! :funny:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

kstruve

Thanks guys!

Max,
Oh the photos will stay dry:  They're all digital, on a DVD.  As long as there is an archival digital format that will never become obsolete, I'll have the photos.  But we are going to have them printed and put into an album anyway.

Kurt

beckysell

Congratulations on your big day!  That is truly wonderful news.