• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Glenna!

Started by John, November 19, 2008, 12:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

OMG, John!

Two of my favorite things in one video!  Love my roombas, but my cats give them lots of space.  I can't imagine any of them sitting on one like that.  Maybe if I had the newer more ergonomic model shown here, they'd be riding.  Thanks for giving me my laugh for the day.

I heard a great story on Wait, Wait, Don't Telll Me on NPR about the fact that the roombas are being attacked by household pets, because they can be scheduled to automatically leave their dock and vacuum when one is not home, so they appear to be autonomous.  Evidently many people are coming home to shredded roombas.  According to WWDTM, the problem has been solved by owners scolding the roomba in front of the animal, so it knows it's still top of the food chain.  Hilarious.

Thanks, too, Jan, my favorite roomie, for your good wishes.  I still miss you, lovely lady!

Hugs to all of you.

GK

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

Happy Birthday, Glenna! Wishing you the best, David

David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mhayes

OK, now I can say it: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GK!

We'll be over for cake later and to watch you blow the candles out!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kiska

Quoteand to watch you blow the candles out!

THAT might take all day.   >:D
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

PatW

You do have fire insurance don't you?   :funny:

Happy Birthday Glenna!  I hope you have a lovely day!!!

Pat

schen

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Dave

Happy Birthday to the Forum Queen!
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Hannie

I like that Dave:  Glenna, our very own beloved forum Queen!

Glenna, Happy Birthday girl!  I hope it is a good one!

Lots of love and a great big hug!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

GP

Happy birthday Glenna!

Don't let your cats eat your birthday cake.

:hug: Gerlinde
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

Tess (Tassie D)

Quote from: kiska and Margie on November 23, 2008, 09:39:28 AM
Quoteand to watch you blow the candles out!

THAT might take all day.   >:D
I've got the fire extinguisher.  >:D

Hope you have a wonderful day Glenna.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Beloved OPR-sters,

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We had the Gulfport fire department on alert, but I managed to get all the candles out on my own by talking until the oxygen around them was gone (doesn't stretch credulity, does it?).

It's been a nice quiet day (we celebrated with friends yesterday), and I got my computer armoire (birthday present) together, so now I have to figure out exactly how I'm going to use it and where I'm going to put the rest of the office furniture.  Right now the room could be described as a total blivvet (definition: 25 pounds of s**t in a 10-pound bag!).

Back to reality tom'w.  No grandkid week because of my surgery, but I'll see them all at Thanksgiving.  I'm so looking forward to that!

Hugs to all of you,

GK

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)