• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New From Colorado

Started by mpiccone, January 03, 2013, 11:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpiccone

Hi! I am a long time Photoshop user and instructor in Colorado and happy to  have found this great place to put my skills to good use. Nice to meet you all.

Mhayes

Welcome to OPR from Kansas and great to have another NAPP member. Wish we had more photos to offer right now, but in another month things should be really busy from our copy run to NY. For now sit back and enjoy the Forum to get a feel of how we operate.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

A warm welcome from Michigan Mpiccone,

Glad to have you as a part of OPR.  NAPP has been very kind to us and provided like yourself a lot of talent.  As Margie stated, watch the Forum for what is going on as well as tips on restores.  Feel free to contribute.

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Another welcome from Michigan Mpiccone.  I hope you'll enjoy participating in the forum and won't mind letting us pick your "instructor brain" when the distributors get a little too wild with the muck machine. :)

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Hi Mpiccone and a warm welcome from Amsterdam!
So glad you  joined us, now we have a Photoshop expert to answer all of our questions!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]