• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from sunny Tucson, AZ!

Started by AZ RN, November 28, 2012, 01:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZ RN

I just joined this amazing organization and I'm excited to get started. I'm a hobbyist/enthusiast with regards to restoration...I am not a professional but it's been a passion of mine for several years (self study/self taught).  I'm also looking forward to learning new techniques.

I use Photoshop CS6 and I have a Wacom Intuos 4 tablet. Now if I could just afford a faster computer, I'd be happy. The one I have is okay but larger files give me headaches.

I'm a registered nurse and I work in the intensive care unit at a local hospital. I have one daughter who is in 6th grade. She's a computer nut too but she uses it more to listen to music...specifically One Direction and Justin Bieber, amongst others *groan*.  At least she's not into real live boys...yet!

Thanks for this opportunity to do something fun while helping others. It's the best feeling in the world. :)

Laura

Mhayes

Hi Laura,

Great to have you on-board and now that there is a lull before we head to NY is a good time to check out some of the posts on the Forum.

Sounds like you are sitting good with PS CS6 and I love the Wacom tablets! As to a fast computer, it seems like that is always on the wish list.

Good luck with listening to your daughter's music.  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Grand Canyon State, I love it!
Welcome to the Forum Laura, thank you for joining and wanting to help.  You will feel right at home here.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]