• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

photo uploaded

Started by Oldfaded, July 01, 2011, 01:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldfaded

[pen coloring fading through the photo on your right hand side]
Didn't see that  :'(, What I saw was sky damage and repaired that along with fade color correction.
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Mhayes

Kate,

If the blue came from the sky there are hardly any traces showing and the blue was also on the bushes and the uniform. Could you tell what filter you are using to give the photo such a stylize look? Your return definitely has more detail, but it looks really different. Perhaps posting the before and after would help. Plus, by posting it on the forum without the photo, no one knows what you are talking about.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

I hadnt meant to post on the forum I was only giving heads up that I had uploaded.
I will to go the forum and post the before/after shots ...
in the mood for a little pit bull....  >:D
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Mhayes

Kate,

It's not necessary to post to the forum whenever you upload as I will see it when I go to PhotoShelter.

Quotein the mood for a little pit bull . . . >:D

Are you sure you didn't mean a demented Chihuahua?  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

"Are you sure you did mean a demented Chihuahua?  ;D"
HA Woot! no, not a chihuahua nor mean....lol
I guess I misunderstood, I thought you wanted me to upload it to the forum, so I did. now people are asking me questions. :(
I hate when that happens... ;)
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Mhayes

OK, let's see if I can clear the fog in your confusion.  You posted about the damage you saw on the photo and I disagreed, but since you didn't post the before/after photo with this post on the forum no one knows what you meant. The title of your post is: "photo uploaded," and I got the impression that you thought you had to give me notice on the forum---you do not and that is why I added that comment. 

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

no problem. My thought was this was 'your' office, so I thought that this was a place to talk to you personally 'off forum'
For instance, if this were brick and mortar and I went into your office to say something the rest of the place wouldnt be involved...
no worries.... its all good
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Mhayes

Unfortunately this is a virtual office and if you want to talk to me personally I would suggest by email as you did this morning. I'm not sure how you can talk to me "off forum" as any post is public. I have nothing against volunteers posting when they upload their photo back, but when you get 10 to 15 restores returning some days; it is so much easier and less redundant to wait until I have a chance to look at your photo and responded back. If you post to the forum and say there is a problem, then it is public and everyone is curious. Also, when you are having problems restoring your photos the forum is is the best way to get help.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

My sincerest apologies. :)
I had uploaded it and wanted you to know.
I wont make this mistake in the future. :)
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5