• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Recent posts

The Tool Bar / Re: A Fun Project for Us!
Last post by Lynnya - February 12, 2024, 05:14:22 PM
JoAnn.. I went with no shoes.. didn't see your post. Here's what I have so far..

Last post by Lynnya - February 12, 2024, 05:12:23 PM
Margie has them, then we got some, then we sent em back to Margie..
Last post by kiska - February 12, 2024, 05:04:05 PM
where are these photos???
Last post by Jo Ann Snover - February 12, 2024, 03:53:02 PM
I think that the child has shoes - I made her some from Mom's shoes (cloning at a slight angle and 90% size then darkening the visible foot part as Mom was wearing tights). 

Even if she did have bare feet, making shoes is easier than making feet :)

Last post by Lynnya - February 12, 2024, 02:36:16 PM
Yeah.. I agree, thanks JoAnn... I think I'm going to have to bury her feet in the grass.. I think she has bare feel (the child) I could probably create some feet .. what do you think..The rest of it is pretty easy.
Last post by Jo Ann Snover - February 12, 2024, 02:23:40 PM
Quote from: Lynnya on February 12, 2024, 11:11:55 AMInput please.. do we think this lady is wearing gloves.. maybe to church? has a hat.. what do you think.

I think there are no gloves - the whiter part further up her arm is a part of the damage - if you look at the arm closer to her shoulder, it's pretty close to the hand color. I see no fabric seam, folds, anything around her fingers...

The hat's pretty clear; even though she's holding the brim, it looks like there might be some other fabric object in her hand - possibly a pair of gloves?  
Last post by philbach - February 12, 2024, 12:23:48 PM
Here is the latest from my photo.  I did darken up the bushes some and outlined her left foot and right to separate them slightly from the background.  I did nothing to the hands although the gentleman's fingertips seem to be whiter than I would expect.  perhaps it's the sun but I did not darken them.   Thanks Jo Ann

Last post by philbach - February 12, 2024, 11:52:24 AM
Hi Lynne.  I think she has no gloves and she is holding a hat.

Last post by Lynnya - February 12, 2024, 11:11:55 AM
Input please.. do we think this lady is wearing gloves.. maybe to church? has a hat.. what do you think.

Last post by Lynnya - February 12, 2024, 10:52:32 AM
Margie I'm lost... gone brain dead.. I tried doing what you said and I'm not getting anywhere. Can you elaborate.. senility steps in...