• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Back to the fray

Started by G3User, January 10, 2009, 02:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G3User

Hi all,

Can't believe how many new names there are and we have only been away for a few weeks and there is lots of mail to catch up on.

Think this is ready to go but I am having to get back in practice with all this technology and it is interfering with my afternoon naps.

Comments please

This one for Tess. It is a member of the reception committee at a beach in Darwin. We were in the water with a dog when it turned up so there was a very rapid evacuation. This time of the year is breeding season and there are territorial fights so this one probably lost its home, was hungry and looking for a new place to live. I mentioned your name to it so it will be looking for you when you get up there. ::)

Athol

Tess (Tassie D)

Great job on the restore Athol. :up: Considering the boy wasn't clear to start with he came out well.

You can have the croc. I wouldn't be going anywhere near him. Looks like a nice spot though.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Athol,

What a wonderful repair job, it looks great!
One minor pick, the boys hair could use a little softening around the edges?  That's all so you can go back to having your precious afternoon naps now!

I have never seen a salt water croc, must have been a pretty exciting sight!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

G3User

Done and on its way, thanks

Now next thing is Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz