• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Christian Wedding Party

Started by Bambi, May 03, 2013, 05:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bambi

Original

WIP

Please look this over carefully and let me know what else I should do with this one. Thank you.

Bambi

Mhayes

Beautiful restore Bambi!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

bjtx

Bambi, all of your Christian Wedding restorations are gorgeous. :loveit:
(aka - Betty )  CS6, PS CC,  Win 8.1; 175+ restorations so far & hope to do more :) 
Favorite site http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/daily-dozen/

jaytrumpet

Very impressive Bambi! How did you bring out all that detail for the wood floor and the wallpaper? Was it in an unaffected channel?

Bambi

There was a lot of undamaged wallpaper and I found the Patch Tool to be very helpful. I had worked on three other pictures in this room, so I know the wallpaper and blinds quite well. With the Patch Tool, I can find a piece of undamaged pattern and match it perfectly to a damaged area.

The other pictures I worked on had more of the floor, so I knew what it should look like. The floor in the other pictures was at a completely different angle, though. So for this one, I cleaned up the damage on the floor and found a picture of the same type of flooring. I used the stock picture as a Luminosity Layer and used Free Transform to adjust the shape and perspective of the original. Then, I adjusted the opacity so I had only as much of the Luminosity as I needed to match the original. I don't like to replace things in photos, but I do sometimes use luminosity from other pictures just to restore the missing texture. Since there were 20 pictures of the same wedding, I had a lot of reference from the other originals. That makes it much easier.

Betty and Margie, you are too kind. I love working on these wedding pictures.

Bambi

schen

Very nice, Bambi.  I see you found a flower basket for the flower girl.  :up2:
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Hannie

Another beautiful job Bambi!

:up:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

glennab

Absolutely beautiful, Bambi.  I can't find a single pick!  Kudos.

Cheers
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Closecrop

Having done one from this wedding set, I understand the tortuous detail involved. Kudos, Bambi! Fine job indeed!
How many hours would you estimate it took to complete this photo?
Also would you post it in the B and A so that I may refer to it when I need inspiring? (Seriously.
:up:)
Ne Obliviscaris