• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Need some fresh eyes.

Started by Oldfaded, June 20, 2011, 02:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldfaded

KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Tori803

Hi Kate! You're keeping busy!

That's interesting wallpaper. I'm noticing some spots on the yellow cup on the left front side. Also, the yellow in the tablecloth in front of the plate on the right side has me confused. I can't tell if it's the tablecloth or some kind of hot pad for the dish. If it's the tablecloth then the yellow color is damage. The different channel views might shed some light.

One thing I like to do when I think I'm done is to look over the whole photo at 300% or more. that makes it easier to tell if spots are damage, dust, or something else.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Oldfaded

yea the wallpaper - one side light one dark....
I see what your saying about the cloth. if the cloth were plastic, which to me it looks like, then there would have to be something under the hot plates.
The yellow cup has to be right as the dew soda is in perfect form.
Yes I too do that same thing but get too interested in picking up every single dust speck, so I tend to look at it from 200 to 100 and hope for the best. :) or for someone to see what Ive missed. otherwise I would sit here for days and days ticking specks...lol
Im going to try something then upload it for you to have a look at...
back in a bit.........
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Oldfaded

Ok.... table cloth better? fixed the dots on the yellow glass or what I saw here ...
---------------
Ta Da  :)

--------------
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Judy

Kate, I think it looks great.  The tablecloth does look better as it doesn't confuse one as to what is going on.  Best, though, is you did such a good job on the people part!  The Mountain Dew fix is awfully good too.

Judy

Oldfaded

Thanks so much Judy.
But I do have to admit that the Mt Dew fix was simple.  ;)
The hardest part was searching thru photos to find the one that was sitting in the same position....lol sneaky I know.  :cool:
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Tori803

Looks great! I was going to ask about your technique for the Mountain Dew can - turns out it's a technique I know!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Oldfaded

HA! yup, its a cheaty one but hey, it works!!...lol
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Judy

Love it -- any port in a storm!