• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A Thank You note from Coffeyville, KS

Started by cmpentecost, July 15, 2008, 04:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

I received a note and a $15 donation today from Coffeyville:

Dear Operation Photo Rescue,

Thank you for your love and kindness during my loss.  I love the work that you and your group is doing.  I am sending you a love gift; wish it could be more.  Remember the Lord and you will be Blessed.

Cleola Martin

Mhayes

Cleola Martin is a kind and gracious lady, who went out of her way to try and bring in all of her photos cleaned of the grime, so that we would not get dirty. Thanks Chris for posting her thank you as this really brightens my day! Thanks volunteers for making a wonderul gift to a very special woman! 

:loveit:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Chris, what could be a bigger gift than a love gift...

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ratz

Thanks again for sharing Chris. It does make it all worthwhile!

glennab

Chris, thanks so much for sharing these notes with us.  I'm amazed that with all this lady has lost, she's sending a donation.  People never cease to surprise me with their decency.  Certainly makes me want to do this until I keel over at the keyboard! And wherever I am when I leave this world, I'll be looking for a computer and wireless hookup so I can continue.  I love this job!

Hugs

G
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

Christine,,,Thanks for sharing the note from the Martin family. I enjoy reading what they have to say, and more meaningful how they say it. You can really tell when someone appreciates what we are doing.  :loveit:

Glenna, I'm with you, I'll be six foot under with my keyboard and tablet in hand. I figure wireless will work under-ground, or I can just bite into a coax cable to get my connection.  :hug:

David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Patre

schen

Nice to receive notes like that.  Thanks for sharing, Chris.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6