• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hair problem ...need Help or suggestions!!

Started by MB, November 30, 2009, 07:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MB

Problems:
1)   Blurry photo...nothing I can do about it.
2)   The hair: the hair on the whole family has no definition, but especially on the mom and the older girl.  There is a purple and blue cast all over the photo.   I have done very little work on the hair!!   
3)   Mom has a red & white vest or something like that (look at the bottom right and you will see just a bit of red & white)....all the girls are wearing red & white, and I feel that mom should have red & white also.     I can spend a lot of time trying to fix the little red & white stripes on mom vest or should I just copy another red & white ...from somewhere else?
4)   I know there are other photos of the family & I wonder what is the color of their eyes....they look brown to me, but is it brown?

Last: This photo is harder than it looks so..... if I am doing a bad job on this photo let me know now, I don't want to waste my time.I still have a lot of work ahead!
MB

Hannie

MJ, just a quick not before I shut down my computer!
The color seems to need a little more adjusting, it looks a little too red/yellow now?
Why don't you try curves instead of the usual levels adjustments in R, G and B.
You need to click on the black eyedropper (top), then go to the area I showed on the image, then the same with the white dropper (bottom).
I tried that and then I lowered the red and yellow saturation a  little.

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

MB

Thanks Hannie, I will try your suggestion.....
MB