• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Scrutineers please

Started by rockthumper, September 27, 2007, 11:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockthumper

It's just about done but I'd like you to cast your eyes over it to see if I've missed something. The biggest problem I had was reconstructing the shape of her left arm - I'm convinced that puff in the sleeve is correct but not sure if it's too prominent? Below the elbow I kind of got myself lost and it's all a bit vague. Is there anything I should do about that?
Here are the reduced images:
Before

After

klassylady25

Wondering if that is a mole on the left of the neck or damage? 

rockthumper

None of the other dark spots looked like that, they mostly had grey edges to them. That one seemed fairly natural looking so I assumed it was a mole.
Aha! I see Schen's latest pic features the same person http://www.oprworkshop.org/forum/index.php?topic=952.msg9147#new and the mark is still there so I think that's confirmed.

Tess (Tassie D)

Good job RT. :up: I don't think the sleeve is so prominent. I'd have it go out a bit but then come down fairly straight like the other sleeve.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Nice restoration RT!  Maybe just tone down the puff slightly so it doesn't jump out so much.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi RT

You did your usual top-notch job on this princess!  I'd lose about half of the puff on the sleeve and round it a little.  I don't think that area would be quite so prominent.  The only other thing I'd do is darken the hair around her face where the color looks the slightest faded.

Have a glorious day!

Glenna

P.S. Scrutineers?  I love it!  Something new to add to the OPR dictionary!
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Ayyyyyyeeee me buck-o!!  We are a fine bunch of Scrutineers!!   

Where's your bloomin' ears, Scrutineers!!  Ayyyyyeeeeeeeeeee    :crazy:

Okay, now it's off to work!! 

rockthumper

You're late Candy,
'Talk like a Pirate' day was September 19th!
::)

klassylady25

Quote from: rockthumper on September 28, 2007, 09:38:10 AM
You're late Candy,
'Talk like a Pirate' day was September 19th!
::)

Better late than never... or am I early -------- perspective is everything!  ^-^

Ratz

Beautiful restoration of a beautiful young lady RT.
I would probably just take a little of that fullness at the bottom of the sleeve on our right.
Otherwise she's good to go I'd say!

rockthumper

Thanks for your comments everyone - there were some things there I'd missed.  I've burnt in the hair round her face and I'm reworking the sleeve now.
She is a beauty and the main part of the restoration was a 'walk in the park' thanks to the flawless complexion of youth.  :)