• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Opinions please...

Started by GP, August 03, 2007, 03:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Gerlinde

You did a superb job on this little guy.  You and Ziaphra are a great team.  One of the many things I love about our forum is how quickly people jump in and work their butts off to help someone else with their restoration.  It's certainly worked for me more times than I can count!

Bless

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

O.m.g, the penny finally has dropped, Ziaphra, you meant "my pleasure honey'" ! :funny:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

:funny: That was funny!! I often have brain drains!!!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

cmpentecost

Hi Hannie,

Answering for Ziahphra here, but Hun is short for "honey", an affectionate name given to someone. 

Christine

Hannie

Thank you for the explanation Christine, if it wasn't so funny I would feel really silly!  You don't want to know what I was envisaging thinking about a "pleasure hun"... :funny:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

OMG my mind is going everywhere with this one!!  :funny:

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

klassylady25

This has been fun to read.  We forget that each area has a way of saying things.  Our colloguialisms vary that's for sure.  "Dead as a doornail"   What the heck does that mean?  lol   uitdrukking in spreektaal, informele stijl

kiska

I think a comma would solve some misunderstandings.  :cool:  But I HAVE been looking for a PLEASURE HUN for toooooo long. :wow:

Quotewhat I was envisaging thinking about a "pleasure hun"...
........A pleasure, hun.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

This discussion is wonderful!  I'd rather forget the comma and leave the term as pleasure hun.  Kiska, I have one, but I don't share.  Sorry!  (Once again, time for that poofer!)

Imagine what a great world this would be if we all had one!  Too busy grinning to fight!  The concept tickles me. Thanks Ziaphra and Hannie for a delightful segue!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)