• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Greetings from Michigan

Started by JohnG, November 14, 2012, 12:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnG

Hello, Everyone!

My name is John, I am a new volunteer and have just finished my first restoration for OPR.
I'm pretty much a Photography and Photoshop junkie with extra time time on my hands.
Looking forward to doing some restorations for people that need them :)

Pat

Welcome to the forum John from another Michigander!

We all love sharing tips and techniques and I'm sure we will be able to learn a lot from your experience.  Hope to see a lot more of you on the forum.

Pat 
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

JohnG

Thank you, Pat

I am all self taught and no doubt have a lot to learn still, but If I can be of help to anyone else I will do my best to try.

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan John,

Nice to see you join OPR and see you are using the Forum.

When you are logged in on the Forum if you look to the left you will see icons for Navigating OPR and our Techniques Handbook.  They are both well worth a good read. 

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

A warm welcome John from Kansas. I think you will feel right at home here.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

JohnG

Bambi

We will be happy to help you fill your time, John! Nice work on your first restoration. Keep up with Forum. You will learn more than you ever imagined as our experts help members in real time, with specific issues that you will come across in your work. Great to have you with us.

Bambi

JohnG

Thanks Bambi
Just getting started tonight on the second one I received from you, this one might take me a few days, its a little worse off than the one I got from Pat, I will get it tho I've done much worse.. Have been using Photoshop since 1999 doing retouching and on restorations for about 8 years.
Restorations are my hobby but I'm a full time Adobe user when I'm not holding a camera.

Hannie

A warm welcome from Amsterdam John!
So glad you joined us, hope you enjoyed your first OPR restore!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]