• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Graduate

Started by Charlene5, November 17, 2007, 04:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlene5

Another paint job that I've been looking at for far too long.  His face is too dechubified and there's something wrong with is lips/mouth.  Please pick.

Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Ratz

Hey Charlene, nice clean up. I think his bottom lip is much fuller than your re-work and the shading on his cheek is a bit dark, making him look  chubbier than he is. The cap and gown came out really well.I  think maybe his teeth are a little too white?
He's almost there :up:

Cheers, Vicki

Tess (Tassie D)

Thats a great job MJ. :up: I think his lower lip needs to be a lot fuller and the folds in the gown more random?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi MJ,

What a great clean up in an impossible photo!
I agree with Vicky and Tess have to about some of his features.  It might be an idea to use the original as an overlay to pinpoint where you have to add some shade etc.?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Charlene5

Thanks y'all.  I was really frustrated again - I'd worked so hard and so long on it and he sat there smirking at me looking like a chipmunk.  I added to his lower lip (a lot) and mussed up his far too tidy gown.  Took Hannie's suggestion and used the top layer comparison copy turning it off and on, looking at his face.  That resulted in some nose tweaks and cutting down some of the chub.  Any better now?

Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ratz