• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Does this

Started by kiska, July 12, 2007, 04:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

kid have bangs or not? The hair looks shaggy around his ear to me.

http://upload.pbase.com/image/82107666

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Tess (Tassie D)

Looks shaggy to me under the beanie. Some sticking out around his ear, a couple of wispy bits above the hat line and lock in the middle of the forehead.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

I thought that at first to Tess but now I'm not to sure...If you look at this red channel...what looks like hair could be background...

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

sanbie

Goodness me I think I'm glad you are doing this!!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

klassylady25

Quote from: kiska on July 12, 2007, 04:49:02 AM

Kiska, why is your photo link dead?  I never see your photo posted and I'm on another computer this morning and it's the same.  I can see other's who have posted your pictures... just curious?   In any case it seems to be damage not bangs. 

Candy

schen

Candy,

I have no problems with Kiska's PBase link.  Is that the one you are having difficulties?
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

John

Quote from: klassylady25 on July 12, 2007, 10:52:57 AM

Kiska, why is your photo link dead?  I never see your photo posted and I'm on another computer this morning and it's the same.  I can see other's who have posted your pictures... just curious?   In any case it seems to be damage not bangs. 

Candy

klassy - try right clicking on picture and select 'show picture'... I had the same issue, but that fixed it.

glennab

kiska,

I had no problem getting to your image, either.  For all the good my seeing it did.  I played with it on my lunch hour, and I could see nothing but damage between the eyes and hat.  Not one bit of image, no matter what I tried.  If anyone else is able to pull something out, I'd appreciate knowing how.  I ran out of tricks!  Good luck on this one, my friend!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Quote from: John on July 12, 2007, 03:19:29 PM
Quote from: klassylady25 on July 12, 2007, 10:52:57 AM

Kiska, why is your photo link dead?  I never see your photo posted and I'm on another computer this morning and it's the same.  I can see other's who have posted your pictures... just curious?   In any case it seems to be damage not bangs. 

Candy

klassy - try right clicking on picture and select 'show picture'... I had the same issue, but that fixed it.

I tried John and nada!  I can view the picture in pbase, just can't see Kiska's photo work posted here.  Sigh!!   :'(  Thanks for the suggestions. 

Ausimax

Its OK, Its not just you Candy, I often have trouble seeing Kiska's photos, when I first looked today it wasn't visible and "show Picture" didn't work either, this time the photo is displaying OK - may be something peculiar to pbase.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

sanbie

But she puts the link in to and you just click that and it opens...Thats what I do.

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

klassylady25

Just curious and thanks.  My computer is only about 4 months old, so was checking settings.  Good to know that it's not just this puter!!   :hug:  Candy

schen

Actually both a text link and an image link were present in the original post.  I have a computer that displays both and another computer that only shows the text link.  Clicking on the text link in both computer brings me to the image.

But I am not going to debug the html source here.  Back to my impossible restoration.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Lorraine

Kiska,

From a quick look at this, I think you could extend the visor on the cap and shadow the area underneath.  Normally there's a shadow from a visor on a cap.  Hope this helps.

Lorraine