• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

To Hannie with Love

Started by Mhayes, November 23, 2023, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Everyone

It with sadness to announce that Hannie has lost her beloved husband David this month. He was the love of her life and right now she heartbroken and taking each day at a time. It means a lot to hear from her friends to ease her pain right now.

Hannie we all love you and so sorry for your loss.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Oh Hannie.. there are no words to comfort you with such a loss. Please accept our deepest condolences Hannie and may you find some peace with his memory.
So sorry for your loss.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Dearest Hannie and Family, it is with deepest regret and heartfelt sorrow that we mourn with you at this time.  There are no words that can bring you comfort with the exception of this; Know that you are loved.

Candice and David

Candice

philbach

Hannie I am so sorry to read about your loss. 
phil

Shadow

Dear Hannie. Am saddened to hear your dear David has passed away. So deeply sorry for your loss. Keeping you close in our thoughts during this tender time.

Jo Ann Snover

Hannie, so very sorry to hear about your loss. Hoping that your love and positive memories will help you through this sad time. Thanks Margie for letting us know.
Jo Ann

Hannie

Dear OPR friends,

It has been a challenging time, I miss David a lot but I was very moved by your well wishes and kind words.  Know that it was very comforting to read all your comments, it really helps.

I thank and love you all,
Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]