• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Shreveport!

Started by Candice, December 07, 2008, 08:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Hello from Shreveport!  :loveit:  My name is Betty.   Love the work I've seen here.  Hope I can be an asset to the cause.

Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Welcome to the forum Betty. Glad you could join us and look forward to seeing your first restore. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

I thank you.  Am awaiting link to galleries.    :)
Candice

Mhayes

Hi Betty,

Welcome to the forum from Kansas, we are are happy to have you join. Sorry that that your instruction letter didn't go out till later this afternoon. Today was really busy with 22 new volunteer joining. It was interesting to note that you found OPR by a Google search, which is really nice to hear as we received a Google Ad grant and often wonder who might see our ad.

Have fun with your first photo and if you have any problems, post here as you will get plenty of help.

I love your avatar.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Welcome from Florida, Betty.

You're one lucky gal to have found OPR.  It's a great place to gain a world full of friends, learn more than you'd ever expect, and best of all do something exceedingly special for people who have lost so much.  It's a great job.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I'll look for you on the forum.

Cheers,

Glenna (the GK)
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.   I look forward to getting started and have just requested my first picture.   :)
Candice

hoodman3

Betty,

Welcome aboard. I was born in Shreveport. Graduated from Byrd High in 1972. I've been in New York City for the last 30 years, but still have many relatives in the Shreveport/Bossier area. It's a beautiful city.

Pete
Windows XP, CS3

Candice

Graduated Trinity Heights Christian Academy in 73.
Went to Byrd for my freshman year.  We have crossed paths. 
City has gotten a lot prettier, that's for sure.  Finally someone had vision!
Candice