• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi from Massachusetts

Started by DavdNeil, November 29, 2008, 02:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavdNeil

Hi all,

A new volunteer from Massachusetts.   Can't wait to pitch in.   I read about it in Photoshop User magazine.   What a terrific idea.    Thanks for setting all this up.

Hannie

Hi David, Welcome to the forum from Amsterdam, can't wait to see your first WIP posted here!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi David, welcome to the forum from Kansas. We are happy to have you join.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi David and welcome. Its amazing how an idea can grow into a truly worldwide dedicated group of people. I'm sure you'll have plenty of workto do.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hello David

Welcome from Florida!

You betcha OPR was a great idea.  I'm so glad you realized that and decided to join us.  I think one could call the forum "Accelerated Photoshop!"  No matter how good you are, you'll never have seen the likes of the muck-monsters on which we work.  The challenge is fantastic, and the cause couldn't be better.  And any time you need help, you can post and get lots of help.

I shall be forever grateful that NAPP ran a small article just as OPR was getting started.  I jumped on the chance to help Katrina survivors and be part of this world-spanning talented, decent, slightly loopy community of pixel pushers.  I suspect you'll enjoy yourself here, learn more than you ever expected and feel exceedingly rewarded by the opportunity to return these treasures to people who have lost so much.

I'll look for you on the forum!

Cheers,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)