• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

mschonhers workshop

Started by mschonher, July 14, 2006, 09:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mschonher

comments and critiques are welcome

capriccio

Wow- I'm glad you got them to load here, because they're beautiful! Great work. :)

Peter_AUS

The bag and glove is missing from the lady on the left.  I am amazed at the work that is done by people that I have been able to see.
Regards,

Peter

mschonher

Thanks Cap and Peter
The handbag and gloves were a judgement call on my part. I felt there wasn't enough information to build on so I left them out. I hope I didn't ruin the photo. Maybe I should have left both ladies gloves and handbags out?............Mary

Ratz

Mary, I think you've done a fine job here,in so many of these photos we have to make the judgement call because there is just nothing to work with.IMHO a handbag and gloves won't be the things that the owners are looking at anyway, it is the faces of thier loved ones that they want restored, I think you did the right thing! :)

mschonher

Hi Ratz,

thanks for understanding my dilema. I just thought that painting in the hand and glove would ruin the whole picture. however, I think I should have removed the other ladies handbag as well, or at least tried it before I sent it back as finished.........sometimes I just get lost in the details....M