• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from London

Started by AlexanderPurcell, March 26, 2009, 02:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexanderPurcell

Just joined OPR, thought I'd better say hello to you all :)

Alex.

glennab

Hi Alex

Welcome from Florida.  I'm so glad you've joined us.  How did you find out about OPR?  Have you done restoration work before?  It's always wonderful to learn more about our wonderful newbies and why they joined our effort.  Please fill us in!

I can only hope that this is as rewarding an experience for you as it has been for me.  I'm one of the oldest members (well, actually, ancient, truth be told – AND a "charter member"), and my work with OPR is one of the best gifts I've ever given myself.

I'll look for you on the forum!

Cheers,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

AlexanderPurcell

one of my friends told me about OPR, I think he's joined too which is cool if we can help.

I've done a little restoration before, I've been retouching professionally for about 3yrs, and a slave to photoshop coming up to 10 so hopefully I'll be able to do my best on those photos people have (nearly) lost!

Alex

Johnboy

Alex,

A big welcome to you from Ohio. You will find this a great group to be part of. It sounds like you know your way around Photoshop which will be a great help. Perhaps we can learn some tricks from you.

Johnboy

Mhayes

Hi Alex, welcome from Kansas. We are happy to have you on board and you will find this a fun place to be.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

A warm welcome to you Alex, from Amsterdam!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]