• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello From Argentina

Started by veromenossi, January 22, 2013, 08:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veromenossi

Hi This is Veronica from Argentina!! I'm so exited to join OPR and I'm looking forward to start restoring photos!!!
Love from South America  :loveit:

Pat

Hi Veronica and welcome from Michigan!  We are so glad you've joined us. 

There should be plenty of photos to restore after the New York copy run in early February and I think you will really enjoy helping restore them.  In the meantime make yourself at home and feel free to join in any of the current forum activities and discussions. 

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Hi Veronica and welcome! While we're waiting for new photos to come in, why not try your hand with our "Non-restore" Challenges? These are difficult photos to restore and volunteers are sharing tips on how to work with them.

Happy to have you with us!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

glennab

Hi Veronica

Welcome from sunny (and a bit chilly) Florida. I'm glad you've joined us, and I suspect you'll enjoy being an OPR volunteer.  I'm one of the first members - joined in June of 2006 - and I can tell you that I've loved every minute of working on restorations and interacting on the forum.

If you participate in the forum you'll meet some truly wonderful people and learn more than you ever expected. I hope to see you here often.

Bless!
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Hi Veronica from chilly Kansas. How I wish I was where you are right now. We are so happy to have you and sorry for the wait on photos for when we get back from New York in less than 2 weeks. It is so nice to meet volunteers from around the world as it makes things so much more fun and interesting.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Veronica and welcome to the forum from bitterly cold Amsterdam!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Cold Michigan Veronica,

Nice to see you join and on the Forum. It is a great place to get to know everyone.

Mike
Mike S.

veromenossi

Thank you so much for the warm welcoming the OPR community !!!

Vero