• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello everyone

Started by PaulD, October 28, 2008, 05:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulD

Hi everyone

I am from the UK and have just joined OPR. I an a beginner and hope to learn a lot more about photo restoration.

Paul

jneil2

Welcome, Paul.  It must be very late in the UK!

Thanks for joining, the forum is a great place to learn and make friends as well

Jan

glennab

Hi Paul

Welcome from Florida!  No matter what your skill level, you'll find there's great information on the forum to get you to "guru" status before you know it!  Don't hesitate to post a question or a dilemma.  Someone will jump in to help.  I'm one of the dummies who loves to take on the worst of the worst, and I wouldn't have been able to complete many of them without a lot of help from my OPR pals.  We put heart and soul into this work, but we have a lot of fun too.  I'm glad you've joined us.  Hope to see you on the forum.

Cheers!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Hi Paul, it's great to have you! You will find some great tips throughout the forum and what I like to do is bookmark the ones I want to reference. That way, it is a lot easier to find them when needed.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum. You'll learn heaps here thats for sure. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

Welcome aboard, Paul! You have joined a great group of people. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

PatW

Hi Paul,

Welcome!  There are a lovely bunch of people here, you will be glad you joined.   

pat