• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi From Burnham Berkshire Uk

Started by cdsinuk, February 07, 2013, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdsinuk

Hi my name is Chris and have just joined OPR and just wanted to say hello :) and what a great cause this is,
i lost all my childhood photos many years ago and nothing like this existed back then, so i am really glad to be part of this project, and hope i can help some else to get back  their photo memories

Tori803

Welcome Chris, from Minnesota. We should have photos to work on in the galleries soon, but in the meantime check out some of the older posts and our Forum Gallery.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Hi Chris, welcome to OPR from Kansas. It's great to have you and sorry for your loss of your childhood photos. Having gone through that makes you all the more aware of how much it means to people to have their photos restored.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Welcome from Michigan Chris!  I'm so sorry you lost your childhood photos.  Working with OPR will be especially meaningful for you.  I'm glad you found us and will be able to help.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

cdsinuk

Hi and many thanks for the warm welcome,  looking forward to working with you all :)
Chris :)