• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Girl Dancing

Started by Candice, April 16, 2013, 01:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

There will be a bit more layers before this girl is done but this is a start.  Thoughts welcome.  Sharing.....
Candice

Mhayes

I think you have done a great job on the clean up, especially with all the mold you had to deal with. Where I see more work needed is in her face especially around her nose and mouth to get rid of splotches and also to remove the black. The other thing and this is just a thought, but I would tone down her arm color a little, because I think the pinkness might be where ink has migrated. Without messing you up, you might want what to add some shadows to her stocking to give depth and definition to her legs.

:up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I agree with all your points.   I have continued to work on all those areas.  This was where I was at the time I posted.  This is today's update:

Candice

lurch

I realize you're not done yet - but she looks more painted/illustrated with each iteration. And her right leg looks funny-lumpy.
<C>

Hannie

Candy, you have done an amazing job!  I would not have come near this one with a ten feet pole, I'm sure the owner is going to be very happy when they see the result.

There  is one thing that jumps out at me and that is the (our) right side of her face.  It seems to me she could use a little more cheek there?  Perhaps her teeth can also be softened some and her facial color match the rest of her skin also.  Like Lurch said already, you are not finished yet and these are just a few suggestions for you  to look at!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

Not nearly finished but I think the body, face shapes are pretty close to correct.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Candice

Hannie, your facial shadows help a great deal!!  Kiska, loved the shadowing and the skirt on the girl.  Lurch, I hope I got out the lumps.  I saw them after you were able to point them out.

Whew  :D after taking all the helpful hints into consideration here is where our little gal stands.  Thank you all for your help. 

Candice

Tori803

You've brought her photo back to life!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Candice

Quote from: Tori803 on April 20, 2013, 09:52:35 AM
You've brought her photo back to life!

Thanks Tori but it was a group effort that brought this young girl back to life.  Suggestions made helped a great deal. 
Candice

Closecrop

Well modeled skin tones. No 'cartoon' outlines. Very nice color recovery and saturation.
It's great to be part of a group that works so well together!
Ne Obliviscaris

Mhayes

Beautiful job Candice!

I think that is what makes OPR special is how we all come together to help. It also doesn't hurt that along the way we have fun.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Exactly Margie!  :up2:
Candice