• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hey John! Cool Updates!

Started by OPRAng, March 07, 2007, 09:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPRAng

Has everyone noticed some of the fun changes John has put together for our forum?

Check out the left hand side of the posts...you can PM or check out a profile by clicking on the icons under our names. You can also see how many posts each of us has.  And I love the stars!!!

Thanks John!
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

RosyBijou

Yes!  I just noticed that today!  Looks terrific!  :up: :up:
Kerry
(aka RosyBijou)

glennab

The site keeps getting better and better!  And I love the stars too.  Great stuff, John!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

I made it a little wider too, felt a little claustrophobic with it being so narrow.

Let me know if anyone has any issues with this width on their monitors.

Thanks,

John

Dave

Everything looks good to me so far John. The banner on the main page is changed to just the oprworkshop.org. Is that intended or are you reworking it?

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Dave

Apparently, I spoke too soon.
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

kiska

John, looks like you're having a big time. Like the changes you've made.
:up:
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Ratz

Looks great John, getting better and better every day :up2:

glennab

John - Wow again!  Was I surprised when I logged in at lunch.  I like the new look and function of the site.  The only issue I have is that YOUR stars are bigger than OURS.  What's with that, web guru?

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

Quote from: glennab on March 09, 2007, 02:16:38 PM
John - Wow again!  Was I surprised when I logged in at lunch.  I like the new look and function of the site.  The only issue I have is that YOUR stars are bigger than OURS.  What's with that, web guru?

GG

lol.  it's part of the image package that comes with the forum software.  I'm actually thinking about replacing the stars for everyone with something else.  Any ideas?

kiska

QuoteI'm actually thinking about replacing the stars for everyone with something else.  Any ideas?

COLD BEER?
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Kenny

Quote from: glennab on March 09, 2007, 02:16:38 PM
The only issue I have is that YOUR stars are bigger than OURS.  What's with that, web guru?

GG

It's not the SIZE of the stars....erm, nvm   :funny:

But why is the rum gone?

Ziaphra

Wow! What a change! Looking good John!

glennab

Perfect response, Kenny.  Gads, you're quick and funny!

GG

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

glad everyone is liking the new features...  stay tuned.