• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Christmas Fun

Started by Mhayes, November 30, 2010, 03:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

How about doing something fun now that we are headed into the Christmas season. How about posting an old photo of you (or pets) during Christmas past?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kevinashworth

"This man ain't Santa."  Not sure how old I am in this picture.

Mhayes

Yikes!

(probably around 5)

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

I think this is a great topic!  I love Margie's and Kevin's photos, who could have known that you were so sweet once upon a time!   ;)
I have very few childhood pictures and none with good ole Santa as he didn't do The Netherlands.  I may be able to dig something up from the years I lived in Australia...

Hannie

This is the best I could find, is 25 years too old to qualify?

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

G3User

Since I predate photography the best I can do is my two boys who were unable to cope with the instruction " smile for the camera". I hadn't noticed the mold damage before, another benefit of being an OPR volunteer

We will  be spending Xmas in Darwin which is the capital of Northern Territory and our city nearest to the equator. After a morning in the pool, dinner will consist of Mud Crab, Lobster, Prawns and assorted salads with chilled wine. Cheese and port to follow. Then probably a nap.

For the rest of you tucking into various hot meals, my commiserations  ::)

Hannie, now I know where you got your sense of humor from, really hope the menus hasn't upset you

Athol

Tori803

This photo is one I always thought was taken at Christmas, but when I scanned it and looked at the back the notation is Thanksgiving! Close as I can come to me at age 5.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

MB

This is the only picture i could find....Location: El Bluff, Nicaragua
MB

philbach

Well this is a photo of my family taken in 96.  Tooling up for Christmas.  I am on our left, wife Judy, Regan and Merritt and our two dogs. 

Phil
phil

Hannie

What a great looking bunch!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Ditto for what Hannie said! Thanks to all of you that have posted photos and I hope more continue to come in. If you are in the witness protection program and do not want your photo posted---send one of your pet at Christmas, unless he is under the protection too!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

MB

Oh, we can post photos of our pets?   
MB

G3User

Amber and Brad enjoyed chasing the duster around the house so they got one each for Xmas.

We couldn't train them to do the dusting, worst luck

Athol

MB

This is fun...pets...i love it!!!  This is when I was living in Ciudad el Carmen island in Mexico....
MB

kevinashworth

Here's my little pal Harry from quite a few Christmases ago. He used to love climbing that tree and pulling it over! He's 12 years old now and a bit more mellow.

Pat

Sorry Margie, since Jake couldn't get into the witness protection program he thought he'd try to hide out here.  You'd think he'd at least have enough sense to pose in front of the Christmas tree or something.  Not to worry though -he's been successfully recaptured and safely deposited in the pets gallery. :)

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author