• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Merry Christmas.

Started by truckersau, December 16, 2007, 04:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truckersau

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone here & their families,
A Safe & Merry Christmas, and a happy, forefilling New Year.
From
Ray & Family.
Down under.

Tess (Tassie D)

Same here from way down under. :) . I hope everyone stays safe and happy and has a wonderful Christmas.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

Same here from way up north.  We just had another five inches of snow yesterday.

Wish everyone happy holidays.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Charlene5

Ditto from in the middle  :)
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Ratz

And from me and mine HAPPY HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

Johnboy

And I too wish one and all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Ray, I think all you folks downunder will have their Christmas wrappings at the curb as we up on top are just getting started. Hope ya'll have a good one! (I lived in Florida and Georgia for a spell in my past life.)

Johnboy

cmpentecost

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

We will also have several happy families this Christmas, as I just mailed 7 packages of photos, and will be mailing one more tomorrow.  Yes, I endured the long lines at the post office, but I know we will have some very excited people when they receive their packages from OPR.  I would have liked to have gotten more photos out, but...there are only so many hours in the day!

Happy Holidays!

Chris

p.s.  Rumor is that Santa will be making a delivery of new photos after the holidays!

truckersau

Thanks Chris, for your time in the Post Office lines. And thanks to EVERY ONE that made it possible for her to do it, I know that news has brightened my day a bit.

cmpentecost

I remember Angela talking about the post office people being excited for her mailing the packages.  Well, despite the long line behind me, the guy who helped me today was very interested in OPR and wanted to hear all about OPR, and to offer his services to help!  I wrote down our website for him, so maybe we'll get a new volunteer!

Chris

cmpentecost

Merry Christmas, from my family to yours!

Christine

Mhayes

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Christine. There is something very fishy going on here. The restorer and hubby are now sporting different colored jacket, hats and top ornaments.  ;D

I wanted to post some snow scenes, but pictures of us digging out from the drifts in front of the garage just didn't seem to cut it after looking at your picture. 

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

klassylady25

haha   she's a happy little elf!     :loveit:

cmpentecost

Hue/Saturation adjustment layer does wonders in Photoshop!!!

Chris

DougB

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Someone else's link, but I thought you would enjoy it.

http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf

Looks like the snow is staying in the US this year.

Regards

Doug.

Ausimax

Wishing all a very Happy Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

Christine, you'd better keep the ski's handy, from what we are hearing out here it is really blizzard conditions through central US from Texas up, how are you all faring?

We are also going to have a cool Christmas Day by the sound of the forecast, a top of 27'C, that will be the coolest in the 20 years we've been here, its usually in the 35-42 'C range, may have to break out the "long johns". ;D

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!