• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Restoration Relaxation

Started by G3User, July 04, 2009, 04:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G3User

There are some interesting colour illusions on this site as well as lots of more general ones. They are accompanied by a description and I can always find something for a break from the mould and fungus machine.

http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/index.html

Athol

glennab

Athol, this is an awesome web site.  I love the illusions.  You're right.  This would be a great break from our restoration monsters.  I'm going to share it with some of my non-OPR friends, who'll also, I'm sure, love it.

Thanks for the reference!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

My old eyes are crossed.  I am seeing double and triple.  I have nobody else to blame but you, Athol.
:funny:
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

G3User

Mhayes

Athol,

I think you have the makings of a first class distributor--keep us in mind!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

Margie

I would have to think about that.

Would I have to give up my four dolls with all the pins stuck in them? By the way, how are you feeling?

A

Mhayes

Athol,

You would only have to give up the doll with my name on it. Within the last three days I have had sharp pains in the left knee--UNCLE, you will have easier photos from now on!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

At least take those pins out of my hands, they are killing me...  :mad:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

lurch

To our beloved distributors - Athol might not be the only one with dolls . . .
<C>

Tess (Tassie D)

Aha, that explains my shoulder pain. :D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

G3User

Crikey Lurch, I think you have hit the nail on the head :wnw:.

This week my wife's car broke down, I developed a pain in the side and the dog snarled at me. And I am still trying to figgure out how the clean thumbnail in the last gallery I chose from became the awful mess I am working on.

In the spirit of reconciliation I propose

I will give up black magic >:D.
In response I expect that future downloads will compare more accurately with the gallery thumbnails and this will be confirmed by all your humble subjects :hug:

Those with aches and pains should be feeling immediate relief and I will be able to stop wearing garlic around my neck, not that is seemed to be doing any good

Athol

Hannie

Athol, you are in no position to negotiate, especially after your vicious voodoo doll attack on our distributors!  :knuppel:
You better be wearing those garlics around your neck a little longer!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]