• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Quote from: Mhayes on March 24, 2024, 04:33:02 PMGreat Candy, I'm a big thumbs up with Hannie Dandelions are one of the first sources of pollen for bees. The sad news is if your neighbors spray theirs, bad news for the bees. I also in the back yard had some healthy clover which the bees love.

My back yard is also spray free.  You know what's fun?  It's fun to see just how fast dandelions grow.  I can mow and 2 days later the fluffy little heads are blowing in the wind.

Now, our other flowers are waking up.  First iris of spring.
Candice

Candice

Candice

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mhayes

Miss living in the country, but here's what was in my backyard in the city. Not the best shot as shot through the window/screen.

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

philbach

Very nice, Margie.  Exciting too.  I still live in the country and along my narrow road the Marsh Marigolds are in bloom like they have been for many years

phil

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Love the fox shot Margie!  Foxes love the cities, I see them from time to time on my early morning walks in Amsterdam.  One day I saw a fox being chased by a crow...

Phil, beautiful marsh marigolds! They are so beneficial for us and nature in many ways.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]