• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Jesterjeni

Started by Pat, January 01, 2013, 06:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hey Jennifer, 

I don't know how I missed your birthday Sunday :(  I sure do hope it was a good one!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

jesterjeni

awe..Shucks ! turning pink here!
Thank you for the lovely card...
I thought everyone here forgot  :'(
the holidays are always hard for me, i have already lost both parents,(my mom when i was 12) my grandmother and a brother.. I used to have two sisters.. but they chose my brothers wife over me.
(my brother took his own life in 2010)
my love for restoring pictures came from the ashes of my loss.. it reminds me that life is just moments..some are good...some are not soo good, but all of them pass much too quickly!
I am honered to be a part of opr
I know i can always find a little humor, a little chat  and extended family who excepts me just the way i am!

Mike S.

I hope you had a very Happy Birthday Jennifer,

May all of this year be happy days.

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

Sorry Jesterjeni, I could blame it on the holidays, the weather, a feeble brain---take your pick. However, better later than never and hope you had a good one!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

jesterjeni

Thank you!
its always rough when the odometer has rolled another 365 miles

Hannie

This is me after I realized I had forgotten your birthday! (I only could wish :-)

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

All the excuses had been tried.  So just
Happy birthday!

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

lurch

As Shujen has said, all the excuses are used up. Even so, hope you had a good one, JJ.
<C>