• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

suggestions needed please

Started by battleaxe, May 29, 2011, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

Hello
  I need help.

In the yellow area on the left. 
In a pic in Jonas' gallery the sleigh/chair goes something like this. (same subjects, Santa and girl)  The gallery one also has wall only behind the sleigh/chair.  Can I get rid of the white marks and just put sleigh/chair and wall on mine?

The purple area has what  looks like tinsel to me is it?

Actually can I have the other pic in the gallery to grab the sleigh/chair?

ttly  :hug:

battleaxe

O.K

Think I am done.  Though I might blur/add noise to the right side a bit to get rid of the small dots.   

Any suggestions before I send this one back is appreciated. :hug:

Pat

This looked like a really tough one and you've done wonders with it.  I think there is still a little damage under the girl's nose.  And I was wondering if it's possible to clean up some of that "prickly" look around the edge of her leg?

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

battleaxe

Thanks Pat,

Thought I fixed the damage under the nose.
    The legs and other prickly spots I will fix in Lab, just rediscovered how to do that without taking out more detail from the pic.  Forgot to do that
So Again.... Thanks

Pat

Quote from: battleaxe on June 01, 2011, 01:25:45 PM
The legs and other prickly spots I will fix in Lab, just rediscovered how to do that without taking out more detail from the pic.  

I don't really have any experience working in Lab.  Would it be possible for you to give a brief description of how you would do that fix?  Thanks
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

battleaxe

Sorry Pat I was wrong....or am doing it wrong for the LAB noise reduction. :-[

What I ended up doing is all my blurring (surface blur) in LAB at different levels then masking out the areas I wanted.

Dan Margulis' book, Photoshop LAB Color, goes into different ways to manipulate photos that  do work for photo repair....though I find it a tough read.

well here is the latest version