• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Background?????

Started by MB, May 10, 2011, 12:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MB

The background.....the round light or what ever it is shows in all the channels so i assume it is not damage.....do you agree?
MB

G3User

MB

I think the background is all real, it all looks to be out of focus "things" and that style goes under the name of bokeh

They are a great set of photos of the young man, nice start to the restore

Athol

MB

Thanks Athol.   I was wondering about that.  I don't know much about photography, but lt looked to perfect to be damage.  Bokeh, i learned something new today...
MB

kevinashworth

I'll second that MB - yeah Bokeh - I've seen the effect before but didn't think it was a style in it's own right. You usually see that style of photography on old 70's lp records of Tom Jones and the like. Beautiful job on the face, MB

(p.s. - Athol - I've bagged the last Royal Wedding mug in B&M Bargains. If you want it, it's yours mate).

MB

Tess, I have been unable to work on this pic due to the floods in Minot.  Maybe you already put it back in the gallery since i took so long.  I am also stuck on the t-shirt.  should i continue working on it or have u given the pic to someone else.   Minot has been battling floods for over a month now.  Today the announce that the town will be underwater by thursday.  Tess, do I have more time to finish the picture.
MB

Tess (Tassie D)

Take your time MB. This family still has photos out so I'll let you know when it gets close to being finished.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

MB

MB