• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

One more done? you tell me :)

Started by Miz Cozma, January 20, 2008, 05:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miz Cozma

hey back again :)

I hope I did ok on this.. but fear it might look too painted..

lets see...

I so love this picture..  the kid is sooooo cute!

glennab

Hi Miz

Yep, that baby is adorable.  What a wonderful expression of joy!

I've looked over the photo pretty thoroughly and don't see any part of it that looks painted. I think it's a fine restoration.

Bless

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Great job on a very cute photo. :up:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

How can you tell Glenna?  It's a clown!!  lol   Honestly, it's a winner!!

cmpentecost

Miz Cozma,

This looks great!  I think she's ready to go "home"!

Christine

Miz Cozma

Yay  thank you all!!

I just had to do that one when i saw the baby hehehe 

now i am going to take a few days break and then maybe try a really hard one :)

thanks again for such sweet feed back! :)

:hug:

Mhayes

Miz, you did a really great job on this one.  :up: It's nice to have a picture that brings a smile to your face as you restore it.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Miz,

Beautiful restoration, absolutely no "painted look"!  The baby looks adorable, the clown is nice and colorful.
I did a little bit of level adjustment on your photo, makes the whites quite bright but it seems to improves the other colors.

:loveit:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Miz Cozma

thanks again all :)

and Hannie thanks for the feed back but I already uploaded it last night. Do you think they might brighten it when printing..

I am scared to play too much in levels to brighten as I can't seem to get a good monitor calibration on my laptop screen and am scared if I try to brighten it, it will become too white.. hehe

seems things on my screen are  a bit dark so not always easy to tell

I tried to used adobe gamma but when doing the black and whites,  they show a box within a box and i am spose to sorta match up the colors... I never can the inside box always has  a bit of a blue hue and the outer box is always black and white.. so not sure how to correct that

so hopefully they will brighten if needed hehe :)

Hannie

Miz, I'm sure the printers will adjust the colors before they print so that won't be a problem. 
I used to own a monitor that showed everything too dark as well only I wasn't really aware of it at the time.  As a result some of the photos I adjusted in those days are now clearly too bright.   ::)
It is much better not to adjust if your monitor isn't calibrated the right way.  I don't know how to fix your Adobe Gamma problems but maybe one of the other eggheads on the forum can help you with that! 

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ratz