• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A tough one I could use some help with Please

Started by david_gr, March 13, 2007, 09:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Great job there David, though I have to agree with GP about the colour cast, check out Kurt's above, the colours in it are pretty close to what you need.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

david_gr

Well, folks.  I think I have finally took out the color cast.  At least, I hope so.

Here is what I have now.

What I was afraid of was changing the top and not having it match the table and cake. 

I am afraid to ask.  But what do you all think?  And thanks for all the help with this.

David Gr :-\

I am going to look for something simpler next time.

GP

David, this looks much better!  :up:
Although... the lady on the right has still a greenish spot on her face and the 2. and 3. ladies on the left could use a little "burning" or "saturating" over their eyes. But that is really minor, don't get too concerned about that.But if you could take out the green of the lady's face....  :)
Gerlinde
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

glennab

Hi David

It appears that the green on the face of the lady on the right is bleed from her jacket. I suggest cloning the very edge of her jacket in that area to give it a sharper look and then clone her face close to the edge to get rid of the green cast and the overly smooth look.

I'd recommend, as Gerlinde did, that you revisit the faded area in the upper left corner.  It just needs a slight tweaking (a delicate burn would probably do the trick), or a layer mask and minor layer adjustment in just that corner.

Nice work!

GG

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

david_gr

Thanks everybody for your help.  I believe I got it where it needs to be.

I learned a lot from this one.

David Gr