• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Maryland

Started by dan_i_am, November 16, 2008, 04:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan_i_am

Just sayin "hi."  Read the article in Photoshop User and knew I have to try to help too. :hug:  Great idea and cause.
Thanks, Dan

Hannie

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum!  Thanks for joining OPR and I hope we will see you on the forum a lot.
Cute avatar!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Dan and welcome. You found a great place to be. We're not all crazy but it helps.  :D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Dan

Welcome from Florida.  Who's the lovely lady with you in your avatar?

You've come to a wonderful place for anyone wanting to help people who have lost much more than their share.  We work hard on the restorations, but we also have a great time spoofing each other and giving great tips & tricks for anyone up against a challenge.  It's fun just hanging out on the forum.  A word of warning:  this work is addictive!

I'm glad you're with us.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

PatW

Hi Dan,  Welcome to the forum!  You'll find a lot helpful, friendly people here.    By the way, count me in as another admirer of your avatar.  Very nice!

Pat 

Johnboy

Welcome from chilly southwest Ohio, Dan. I echo the earlier comments. In this group the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Johnboy

Mhayes

Hello Dan from Kansas. We are happy you joined!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

roegmd

Hi Dan - what county I'm in Howard

weewood

Welcome aboard, Dan! You are going to love it here. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070