• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi from Montreal Quebec

Started by lagraphiste, November 28, 2012, 04:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lagraphiste

Bonjour, C'est avec plaisir que je viens me joindre à votre famille de volontaires.
Hi, It is a great pleasure to join the volunteer family.
Sylvie Lagraphiste, Montreal, Quebec.

Pat

Hi Sylvie and a warm welcome from Michigan!  It's such fun to learn where all the new volunteers hail from. 

We all love to share tips and techniques so if you have a problem with a particularly tough restoration don't hesitate to post the original and your work in progress for lots of friendly advice.

Hope to see more of you on the forum.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Another Warm Welcome from Michigan Sylvie,

As Pat said here is the place we interact and we all learn from each other.

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

Hi Slyvie, a warm welcome from Kansas. Many years ago when I worked at Bell Helicopter in Fort Worth, TX on the V-22, we had some job shoppers from Montreal. They were fun to be around, but then when they started speaking French and looking your way, you knew things were not good. If only I spoke French.

Great to have you and hope you will be on the Forum more as this is fun group and really helpful.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Salut Silvie, un accueil chaleureux! Nous nous réjouissons de votre participation.
Welcome to the forum from Amsterdam, so glad you joined us, hope to see more of you on the forum!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]