• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Whiskers?

Started by kiska, July 01, 2007, 08:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Ausimax

Hi Kiska,

I think it is only damage, you can see the outline of his chin and a beard that short would hardly show up as that white, would be more likely to appear gray.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

klassylady25

I think it's whiskers.  Did an invert on the photo and that area is far more 'solid'.   There ya go - decisions, decision   :wow:

kiska

$%^&*()*%^&*(+_)(*&^%

Ok. I need a tiebreaker!!

I'm thinking a short beard since there's no hint of a mouth that I can see.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

klassylady25

Tie breaker coming up! I've posted your picture after running it through the gammit and you can see the mouth.  It appears smaller because at his age there were probably not many teeth left.  Hope it helps.   

cmpentecost

For my two cents worth, I think he has a short beard.  Following the outline of his face and jaw, it looks poofy around the chin area.

Christine

OPRAng

Bless you, he barely has a face left and you are worried about facial hair! Boy you guys are the best!
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

glennab

Hi  kiska

I'd go for a short beard as well.  That light area around his face and chin seems to be pretty well defined (relatively!) to be just damage.  Tough call, especially now that you've gotten so many perspectives!

Good luck!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)