• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

mschonhers workshop

Started by mschonher, July 15, 2006, 04:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mschonher

comments and critiques are welcome.........M......  Sorry guys, don't click on the first link....as you can see I'm still having trouble posting images. One of these days I'll get it right!

milanab

it is a stronger image, the original more muted.  but my oh my it is beautiful..those eyes are amazing.  make a girls heart all a flutter.... ;) it's like he is right in front of you.  ( maybe i watch too many old movies hahaha) still a little blue or some discoloration in the right hand ( looking at it) side of the shoulder, right above the photographers name.  there were two complete are they the same?  i only posted one

without faith...there is no hope

glennab

Hi mschonher

Gorgeous restoration!  I wouldn't change a thing.

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

8 perf

klassylady25

Ratz

mschonher

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I didn't see any blue on my monitor but I do see it here. I've already sent it back as finished so I'll leave it alone. Whats amazing to me is how you got it to post like that on this forum! I'm having a really hard time posting to the opr workshop forum correctly. Seems like I'm the only one though. I'm new to this sort of things.Thanks again for the feedback, you all made my morning....................Mary