• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Is this all done?

Started by GP, June 21, 2010, 12:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GP

I would like to have some feedback before I send this cutie home. It looks good on my monitor, but what does everybody else see?

PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

lurch

GP, the highlights look blown out to me. However, the image you've provided is tiny, and too small to judge.
<C>

GP

Lurch, click the image, it will enlarge.  :)

lurch

The image enlarges just fine, but can't be saved in a Photoshop-compatible format to check info readings. Have to do a screen grab to get a jpg. Royal pain. The highlights are blown out, btw. Otherwise the restore looks super.
<C>

Hannie

Gerlinde, it is great to see you back on the forum, we missed you!

Your restore looks beautiful, what a cute baby.
Levels adjustment can blow out the whites a little, I sometimes use the layer mask to tone it down some.

:up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

GP

Thank you lurch and thank you Hannie. I will tone down the highlights and send it home!

Hannie, thank you also for the well come back.

Gerlinde

Mhayes

Gerlinde,

Beautiful restore!

So great to see you back on the forum--don't stay away so long.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Gerlinde

I'm glad to see you back on the forum, as well.  I hope this means you're going to stay with us for a while.

Your little guy is beautiful other than the blown-out whites.  Tiny pick!  Great job!

Hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

GP

Thank you MarCat and Glenna.  :loveit:

I will try to be back more often. I'm just so packed with work and life in general. Every time I look at the galleries, there are only really difficult pictures to restore.

Although, I got lucky with this last one.  ;D

Even this relatively easy one took me almost 3 weeks to finish. But I will be hunting for moderate ones, I might get lucky again. ;)

:hug: