• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS!

Started by glennab, April 09, 2009, 09:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Has anyone noticed how close we are to having 1500 members?  How awesome is that?

I think number 1500 should get a tour of the locations of the rest of our OPR-sters on the corporate jet!  I suspect we can thank NAPP for the amazing increase in membership.  I'm proud to belong to both OPR and NAPP.  What a combo!

Whoo hoo!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Hi GK,

We are actually closer to 2,000 members. The 1,500 number is for those registered on the forum and the 2,000 would be actual registered OPR members. We have sent out emails asking anyone that would like to be dropped to let us know. After we received word from those wanting to be dropped, our membership stands at 1,986. Pretty great!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Margie, that's awesome!  I can't get over how we've grown.

Since number 1500 missed the ride on the corporate jet, may I borrow it for a 'round-the-world OPR junket?  Let's see... Australia, Japan, Iraq, Scotland, Ireland, England the mid-west USA, Canada, just to start –oh, my!

I'd even do a silly dance at every stop, just like Matt Harding (actually, he has a lot more talent and energy than I do!), and see how many OPR-sters I can get to dance with me.  I'll take my I-Pod and play "Home."

Okay, back to the real world.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

I'm all in for it!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hannie, your little dancer is so cute!  Would that I could move like that!  Where do you find these wonderful animations?

Hugs

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

Glenna...she had a video tape of you in your younger days!

Chris

Hannie

Glenna, I just typed dancer smiley in Google and it came up in one many smiley sites, don't remember which one it was!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Chris, if Hannie had found a cartoon of me dancing when I was young enough to pound the floor, it would be doing the Streetwalk (you have to remember that I'm 275 years old - or something like that - I forget!).  About the best I can muster now is the "Street Totter!"

Hannie, I'm constantly being teased by my younger counterparts at work that I never think to use the internet as my primary source for EVERYTHING, including animations.  Maybe I'll catch up some day.  At least I put away my paper dictionary and thesaurus and now use those online, due to even further verbal abuse by my associates.  THE PUNKS! (And I mean that in the most LOVING way, of course.)

Hugs!

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)